Structural Reporting Pty Ltd(SR) (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: https://structuralreporting.com (the Site).
- We manage your information in compliance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Personal information collection and use
SR collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
- your name and first name;
- your contact information including email address;
What we do with your personal information
We collect, hold and use your personal information to:
- assist us in providing services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- tailor your experience to the Site and our communications to you;
- advertise our services and the Site;
- facilitate our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and proprietary information de-identified before the completion of such statistics; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
To whom will SR disclose my personal information?
- We may, from time to time, disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others with whom we deal in the ordinary operation of our business, marketing and promotion, for user experience research and surveys, Site hosting and support and maintenance. We will limit disclosure of your information to the extent required for the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may serve you.
- Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
Site User Experience Tracking
- We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site.
- In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products are not linked to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Social media features
Protecting and maintaining personal information
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however, we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
- Some parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect the information you send from your computer to us over the internet. Further, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant and do not warrant the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
- If you use our Site to link to another site, we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing personal information
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information, we hold about you or make a request to have your details changed, please email us at email@example.com
- If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe your requirement, subject to our obligations at law.
If you have concerns
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org